.

.

Transplanted Wings

When I murdered the angel, see here,  I had every intention of using bits of her to spruce up the wreath for getting another use out of it.  I like that eucalyptus fragrance, in small doses, and this wreath has sentimental value to me.

So, here is the old wreath with the wings of an angel.
I don't know why I put wings on the wreath, it really must have been due to all the meds I've been taking for the ear problems and vertigo.  Well, it's a little artsy, same as me.

The bow and bells are separate, they just seem to be attached in the image.  The "Merry Christmas" was from another decoration I took apart and added to the wreath.

I think I want to fly away, and these wings make it possible.
Happy Christmas!

9 comments :

♥ Miss Tea said...

i love the wings and the huge adorable bow on the wreath, it's gorgeous! i'm disappointed that we dont get snow this year, was hoping it'll snow but oh well!

x susan

Unknown said...

I love your wreath! Have a lovely Christmas x Take care Sue x

Unknown said...

Very creative and beautiful New End Studio! Have yourself a good Tuesday.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sweet and beautiful idea!

Dee

Ed Pilolla said...

what a provocative lead sentence. could have been a dark, delicious poem. instead it's better as reality. nice wreath.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm sure your angel would have gladly given up her wings if she knew they were going to adorn this pretty wreath!

Merry Christmas!

Gloria said...

Thank you everyone!

Susan, just wait you'll probably be fed up with the snow after a few days, I'll send you some of mine, but it would melt!

Deb, now I feel she was martyred, but not in vain.

Ed, I didn't look at it that way, it's good to have a fresh perspective, thanks.

Thank you Sue, Judy, and Dee.

Merry Christmas!

Magic Love Crow said...

Gloria, I think you did a great job! The wreath looks very beautiful ;o) The wings show you can fly ;o)

Gloria said...

Thanks, Stacy. My Mom's birthday is also on Christmas and been thinking a lot, she wanted to fly home a time or two, that must be the wings connection. da Vinci thought we would fly, but, not yet. I'll take a plane.