.

.

Badges and Buttons Corral

I'm corralling the buttons and badges from bloggers right here!

About & Disclosure
New End Studio

four letter creations
Making More With Four, Inspired by Four





Magic Love Crow
Magic Love Crow

Craftymoose Crafts
Craftymoose Crafts





Life as we know it by Paula
Life As We Know It

Rasz Art

























          
See my tips and more at i gotta create.

Follow Who? Social Weekend Hop
Crafty Spices








Let me show you some of the various buttons I've made:



To see them in full size go to the blogs.   Some of these feature the artist's own art, some of the art is my own.  I can use free backgrounds and clipart also.  Do you want to use your photo or a child's drawing?  Make your choice of using your current logo or having a new logo.  Then add colors and fonts to the creative mix.  Simple or layered, the looks are almost limitless.



For a very reasonable price I can make you a button, too.

Send me an email, "newendstudio@gmail.com" to start the process.  Thanks.




To look at some of my banners, click HERE.  

I put some of the blog awards given to me in this collage:

To read the original posts relating to the blog givers and to get their blog addresses, just do a search from the sidebar.    



ETA:  I've turned off comments for this page.