.

.

A Very Merry to You

christmas package and greetings

The year has gone by and I wish I could add a few more days to it.  It's been a while, longer than I wanted, since I last showed up here to write a few words.

2015 took my challenge and threw a few things at me, which I dodged and almost missed.

On the positive side, I took a trip by air and another one by sea.  Both of those filled me up and will keep me going until I travel again.  You will be able to read about it right here.  I miss the water since moving west and had lots of water views which I repeat as a mantra, "the beach, the waves" when irritations pop up, as they do to all of us from time to time.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Here's to a Blessed and Peaceful New Year!    

2 comments :

Magic Love Crow said...

Gloria!! So good to see you! Deb and I were just thinking about you the other day! So happy you were able to go on a trip! This year for me, has been a big discovery about myself! What a year! But, it's all good and I am happy :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Big Hugs!

Gloria said...

Stacy, I checked in from time to time, sometimes the comments wouldn't take. I am even MORE glad I went on the trip, it was a long time coming and I am ready to go again. Right now, if only.

I am happy that you are putting yourself in love's way. You know what I mean, from your post. Your time is now!

All the best for the Christmas season. Have a blessed and healthy 2016!