.

.

One Foot in Front of the Other

Learning new things is scary and exhilarating at the same time.  A few new things crossed my path this past month and I didn't want to do them- at first- but then once I did and put my oar in the water, so to speak, it was a little triumph.  

There's another first time thing, a short little video I made. I have been putting off learning how to make a video, and I dropped the camera yesterday so not sure what would be the result, but I just jumped in and tried.

My plans to relocate by today due to one thing and another, just didn't materialize.  But, never fear, I am forging ahead and still decluttering, selling stuff, and nursing my bruises and wounds.  In due time I'll sell the house and move on.  As long as it takes, is what ever will be.  Unlike St. Nick who settled in for a long winter's nap, I will be working my pace and moving some day.  Fingers crossed- by late Spring of next year.

I packed away most of my craft and art supplies, but I still have a few things I can do when I get the time.   I've got some makeover shoes for an upcoming post.  Have a great week!


5 comments :

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Gloria ;o) I hope you are feeling better! You did sound horsey in the video! Sorry about the furnace! For your first video, you did great! 800 records?? Wow girl! You should be proud of all the clean up you have done! That's a lot of work! I am putting good energy out there for you to sell your house!! Don't know why things happen, but they do? Big Hugs ;o)

Linda said...

Hi Gloria, I hope that things are better for you now. Yes, sometimes we have to jump right into things. I get afraid too..You have done so much over the last months and I am proud of you. I've been working 4 to 5 days a week and I am so very tired. The kids just wear me out. No time for fun things to blog about and very little time for writing notes to my blogger friends.. I hope to catch up soon. Thank you for sharing.

Gloria said...

He Stacy! Thanks for the good energy, it's all appreciated! I had to laugh because it felt awkward to record myself and then I realized how droopy and slow it sounded- that's why I stopped the camera. It still makes me giggle to think about it. Yeah, the furnace being broken did a number on me, but all better now. Take care, Gloria

Hey Linda! Oh, no- you need a pick me up or a good rest. The dark weather doesn't help, either. Here's hoping you feel some of that extra energy being sent by Stacy, too. Thanks, I am still way behind, but can only do as much as I can. It will all get done in time (I hope- lol.) Take care, Gloria

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Well, I should be strung up from a yardarm (if that is how you spell it) because I still have not gotten around to answering your email! I know you stopped by my blog and saw what I am up to...believe me, it didn't go quite as planned either.

Things have a way of working out the way they want to in their own time schedule.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving--I was happy to hear your voice, and you are right, there is always something to be thankful for in our lives.

Gloria said...

Hey Deb! Glad you stopped by, but sorry to hear your renovations are snagged. Give yourself a break- the holidays are upon us, maybe dive back in next week and it will be smooth sailing (hope) then. It's going to be gorgeous when it's done! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Take care and enjoy, Gloria