.

.

Your Reach


Some months ago I went to this site and entered a web address.  A screen appears and asks you to sign a petition to end world hunger and then in a few seconds the graph of the webpage you entered starts "blooming" on the screen.

The graph as it forms is a pretty expansion of multi-color circles and lines that enlarge and turn as it fills in the data.

I took that old graph and went over to PicMonkey for some image manipulation; cropping, rotating, coloring, etc.
This is the result.

Hope everyone is having a great changeover from summer to autumn.  We have some leaves changing colors, squirrels scrambling for    provisions, and many cold nights.  I already bought my Halloween candy.  Fresh pumpkins have gone way up in price, due to the drought I suspect.

Do you decorate much for Halloween?      



11 comments :

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

It's beautiful Gloria!
It's cool here too...44 degrees this morning.

P.S. I've been to the city now twice wearing the beautiful pin you made me.

xo,
Dee

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

How lovely! Not much of a seasonal change in our tropical island haha.. but much Halloween excitement nonetheless :)

Additionsstyle said...

I love your graph creation, very inspiring. I don't do much decorating for fall, but it is always fun to see what everyone else does.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Lucy said...

I love your creation!
I don't do as much decorating now that the kids are grown and gone!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Chicky!! Great to see you back in blog land! Missed you! The graph you made is excellent! Love it! I love Halloween ;o) Some of my decorations I keep out all year ;o) LOL! Big Hugs ;o)

Gloria said...

Hello everyone, it's good to be back and reading your kind words ♥ Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the change of seasons- except for Bikbik currently enjoying tropical climes! :)





Craftymoose Crafts said...

Very pretty! Admittedly, I decorated more when our daughter was home, but I do put out some autumn decorations that stay until I change them for Christmas.

AntiquityTravelers said...

yeah! you're back!! yep, temp dropped here and those squirrels and chippies are digging away

Linda said...

Really really nice. The other day it was 41 here..brrrrr. Today is the same. Bige strong winds blowing the leaves off the trees. I am too cold already...send the temp. back up to 60 and leave it there till spring. Avoid the snow all together.

I do decorat for Halloween. I set up alters. My blog will show everyone around the 27th.

Crafts a la Mode said...

i love what you did in Picmonkey. I want to try that site. I work with Picassa right now. Take care, Linda

Thanks for coming by and YES, anyone can get published.

Gloria said...

Hello ladies! I am back and fiddling around, there will be changes again, lol. We have too many cold nights too soon, same as you. I rarely decorate for Halloween anymore, I like the autumn objects, but not so much the Halloween ones. I want to try Picasa, have heard good things about it. Take care!