.

.

Boy Bear in Pink 29Faces Day 8

He's still smiling even with a booboo bandaged on his forehead.  It's Day 8 of 29Faces and this is my watercolor.  I'm still experimenting with the placement of white in eyes. I painted over the eyes a few times, still not satisfied with the white where it is.  
Although the bear is pink, I'm calling it a "he."  The little girl dressed up the bear with bowtie, colorful turtleneck and scarf.  It's definitely a boy bear, look at that grin and low forehead.  He's just happy for the hugs.

7 comments :

Magic Love Crow said...

I love him Gloria! You did a great job on the bandage! I love his smile and his eyes!

Geri Centonze said...

Sweet Face! Regarding GFC...I haven't heard that it will be an issue for blogger blogs - here's google's offical work on it http://support.google.com/friendconnect/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2440229&topic=2440228&ctx=topic Where have you heard that it will affect all blogs?

New End Studio said...

Aww, thank you so much Stacy!

Thanks, Geri! I emailed you about the GFC.

Miss Val's Creations said...

So cute!

New End Studio said...

Thanks Val!

Cindy Johns said...

This is so darling! Love it!

New End Studio said...

Thanks so much, Cindy!