Okay, here goes...
1. Ten fingers and ten toes. Two eyes and two ears. One nose. Two feet, one left and one right.
3. Dual citizenship. By choice. And by birth ( forgot to state that.)
4. Green thumb. 99% of the time.
5. Trying to make the best of things while struggling to keep my eyesight and other health issues.
6. Tea drinker. Chocolate eater. Sometimes together. Delicious.
7. Hate to dust. When given a knick knack as a present, feign delight while thinking, "Where can I put this waste of money so it won't get dusty and they won't miss seeing it?" Or, "How long do I have to keep this before it's safe too throw it away/give to charity shop/ regift to someone who might actually like it?" Then feel all kinds of guilt over such thoughts. Trying to remember to be thankful in all things! Ack those spaces are not on purpose and won't disappear!
It's my pleasure to list, in random order, the fifteen blogs who get this award. Just copy and paste the award image to your blog and list your seven things about yourself. Pass the award on, too. It would be really nice if you would visit Grace, read some of her heartfelt and often, funny posts, maybe even follow her blog. Check out her list of bloggers, too.