A few days ago I received this award from a terrific lady, "Thank you, Connie!" Please check out her blog if you haven't already. Dressedtothe9s She has Beautiful Photos, Tutorials, Excellent Taste and Style, plus Great Enthusiasm for her Family and Home!
Requirements of the award are to list 7 Random Facts about myself and give the award to two bloggers. Here goes:
1. I've been blessed/cursed with "Wanderlust." Plane, Train, Auto, Ship- I'm on it!
2. Have green eyes.
3. Pierced my own ears, twice! The store-made piercings were infected and wouldn't heal. So, I had to start again and I re-pierced the first holes myself. The following year I pierced the second set of holes. It hurt, a lot! Glad I did it, though.
4. Chocolate, can live without it, but I don't want to! Like it with tea, wine, champagne, and by itself.
(5, 6, and 7- I am breaking the rules and leaving them out.) I am amending this-
5. I think raisins look like squished flies. I don't like raisins, but will eat a few, sometimes.
6. I'm a procrastinator and a dreamer.
7. Will sing in the car, or to my dog, or at home- with the windows closed, usually.
Awarding two awesome and versatile bloggers with the Versatile Blogger Award:
Holly's blog started in January and she is a jewelery maker, sewer, wife, and mother. Her blog is positive and she shares good advice and tutorials, too.
Andee Eve's blog is another positive one. She shares paintings, sewing projects, photos out and about in sunny California, she has a deep faith, and is a wife who is also into upcycling and restyling.
Whoever started these blog awards ought to get their own! Congratulations to Holly and Andee Eve!